Terms & Conditions
American Pride Fasteners, LLC
AS9100C Standard Terms and Conditions:
General: As a supplier/vendor to APF it is understood that your organization agrees to meet the following stipulations/AS99100C requirements. These requirements are, therefore, to be considered as terms and conditions to all Purchase Orders.
1. Our organization reserves the right of final approval of product, procedures, processes and
2. All special processes required by this Purchase Order must be performed by qualified personnel.
3. Our organization reserves the right to review and approve the Supplier/Vendor’s Quality
Management System. Standard QMS Requirements may include:
A: Supplier/Vendor providing calibration services must provide evidence of calibration traceable to NIST and maintain accreditation to ISO17025 or similar accreditation.
B: Supplier/Vendor providing special processing must maintain a system for validating processes similar to that of a NADCAP program.
C: Customer Directed sources must operate in accordance with approved specification and standards as dictated and controlled by the customer in question.
D: Supplier/Vendor initially approved for use via Certification (ISO, AS9100, ISO 17025, AS9120, etc) must notify our organization of any changes to that certification.
4. The Supplier/Vendor shall maintain the proper identification and revision status of specifications,
drawings, process requirements, inspection/verification instructions and other relevant technical
5. Our organization reserves the right to designate requirements for test specimens for design
approval, inspection/verification, investigation or auditing.
6. The Supplier/Vendor is required to:
a. Notify our organization of nonconforming product.
b. Obtain our organization’s approval for nonconforming product disposition.
c. Notify our organization of changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, and
changes of manufacturing facility locations.
d. Flow down to the supply chain the applicable requirements including customer requirements.
7. The Supplier/Vendor is required to retain all Records associated with the Purchase Order as
required by contract.
8. The right of access by our organization, our customer and regulatory authorities to the applicable
areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable
Click Here for
Rider to Terms and Conditions.