Terms & Conditions
American Pride Fasteners, LLC
AS9100D Standard Terms and Conditions:
General: As a supplier/vendor to APF it is understood that your organization agrees to meet the following stipulations/AS99100D requirements. These requirements are, therefore, to be considered as terms and conditions to all Purchase Orders.
1. Our organization reserves the right of final approval of product, procedures, processes and
2. All special processes required by this Purchase Order must be performed by qualified personnel.
3. All applicable certificates to be sent with each shipment.
4. All purchasing requirements shall be flowed down to sub-tier suppliers or subcontractors
3. Supplier acknowledges APF's right of access to its facilities, product and/or related quality records at any time, by APF, its customer, or regulatory authorities in order t verify quality of products or work. Right of access may be limited to only those records and product applicable to APF Contracts. Standard QMS Requirements may include:
A: Supplier/Vendor providing calibration services must provide evidence of calibration traceable to NIST and maintain accreditation to ISO17025 or similar accreditation.
B: Supplier/Vendor providing special processing must maintain a system for validating processes similar to that of a NADCAP program.
C: Customer Directed sources must operate in accordance with approved specification and standards as dictated and controlled by the customer in question.
D: Supplier/Vendor initially approved for use via Certification (ISO, AS9100, ISO 17025, AS9120, etc) must notify our organization of any changes to that certification.
4. The Supplier/Vendor shall maintain the proper identification and revision status of specifications,
drawings, process requirements, inspection/verification instructions and other relevant technical
5. Our organization reserves the right to designate requirements for test specimens for design
approval, inspection/verification, investigation or auditing.
6. The Supplier/Vendor Shall
a. Notify our organization of nonconforming product.
b. Provide suitable corrective action when presented with APF complaints or NCR.
b. Obtain our organization’s approval for nonconforming product disposition.
c. Notify our organization of changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, and
changes of manufacturing facility locations.
d. Records pertaining to the manufacture, inspection and test of APF's products shall be retained for a minimum of seven (7) years.
7. Supplier shall comply with Aerospace Industries Association of America (AIA) and Aerospace and Defense Industries Association of Europe (ASD) "Global Principles of Ethics in the Aerospace & Defense Industry," available for review at http://www.asd-europe.org/about-us/ethics
Click Here for
Rider to Terms and Conditions.